Generation Code 2020
Harry Potter Wizards Unite the Libraries
Prelog City Library
Like many other libraries, the Prelog City Library switched to online activities during the lockdown to continue supporting their users. A key project carried out in this period is the “Harry Potter Wizards Unite the Libraries” exhibition they created! This exhibition was created to help people feel closer to their libraries in socially distanced times by being able to see them directly in the Harry Potter Wizards game. Librarians from across the world sent in their libraries to be featured, see if you can spot yours!
But that’s not all, Maja Lesinger, one of the librarians of Prelog City Library, organised various other digital activities for the community including:
- Interactive images (Harry Potter, European Week)
- A quarantine calendar (Story time, Crafting)
- Escape rooms (Star Wars, Harry Potter)
- Quizzes (Harry Potter, EU Money)
- Games (Labyrinth, Hangman, Hit the Mole, Match Two, Flag train, Crossword, Treasure quest)
- A virtual exhibition called “Greetings from Prelog!“
- Covid for Kids resource Library
- A digitalisation project called “Topoteka Prelog“
Find out more details about the Harry Potter Wizards Unite the Libraries and other digital activities in the video below!