Generation Code 2020
Public Libraries 2030 (PL2030) maintains this website for the purpose of our annual flagship event, Generation Code: Born at the Library. Our goal is to keep the information pertaining to the “Generation Code: Born at the Library” event timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, PL2030 accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date
- sometimes linked to external sites over which PL2030 services have no control and for which PL2030 assumes no responsibility
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free, and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. PL2030 accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of PL2030 in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
PL2030 is committed to user privacy.
The policy on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the European Union institutions is based on the Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 on the protection of personal data by the EU institutions, bodies, offices and agencies.
This policy covers all of PL2030’s websites. Although you can browse through most of these websites without giving any personal information, in some cases information is required in order to provide the e-services you request.
In this respect
- for PL2030, the Data Protection Officer ensures that the regulation is applied and advises controllers on fulfilling their obligation
PL2030’s websites may provide links to third-party sites. In order to use third party content on our websites, you may need to accept their specific terms and conditions, including their cookie policies over which we have no control.